MiscellaneousCollectibles

Age of a Singer Industrial Sewing Machine

I wrote earlier wanting to know how old my Singer 111w155 industrial sewing machine is. Here are some pictures of it. The man who serviced it and cleaned it said it was still tight and had very little wear.

This website will date your machine using the serial number. ismacs.net/.../let_singer_date_your_sewing_machine_for_you...

The Ismacs web site is all about antique/vintage sewing machines and mainly Singer so join their email forum program and they will tell you everything you could ever wish to know about this machine.

It is free to join - ask your question and upload your pictures - it is very easy and your question will be answered the following day.

ismacs.net/digest.html

This looks like an amazing machine. Now that you have it cleaned and serviced it should last you a long time! I am excited for you! I had a really old singer as my first machine and I to this day miss it. I have no memory of if I sold it or gave it away. It was such a pleasure to use and even though I like my now, very old, Kenmore and my White, the Singer was the bestest!

Thanks for sharing about your machine!

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 19, 2019
🎂
📓
🌻