Agencies That Provide Cars to Disabled People

There are a number of ways that a disabled person may be able to find a free vehicle or programs that provide allowances that can be applied to buying or leasing a car. This is a guide about agencies that provide cars to disabled people.

I was jogging and got struck by an uninsured drunk driver. That was 10 years ago and I am recovering and wanted to ask if there is a place that helps people that are disabled get a vehicle to drive? I am not asking for a handout, I am 53 and during the time since the accident I started back to college to get a law degree. Sometimes if feels like it's kicking my ass every day, but I keep going. It would be easier if I had a car.

Any advise would be a blessing.

Best Answer

Try -- there are many different ways to acquire a car from that site. I'm so sorry this happened to you!

March 7, 20170 found this helpful has what you are looking for.

it seems you have a worthy cause but your income will be figured in all of this also.

Here is a site that gives all the information on what will be needed to apply to one of the organizations;  ave-a-Disability

But these organizations might also help: