Alternate Uses for Puzzle Glue

I have almost 2 full bottles of Save-A Puzzle jigsaw puzzle glue and have no plans for gluing puzzles anytime soon. I would like to know if I can use this glue for other things. Can I use it just as I would Elmer's glue?

Best Answer

It is essentially Modge Podge, a
Crafting Glue.

Any crafts! Its pretty much the same as craft glue. You don't need to apply it with the plastic bit.

Jigsaw glue can generally be used with paper, wood, fabric and other porous surfaces and I have even used it on decoupage and it worked okay.
According to the type of bottle you have you may need a narrow brush to spread glue, or, in a pinch, I have used a "free" credit card to spread glue over an object.

Sorry that my answer said Jigsaw Glue instead of Puzzle Glue but we are working on furniture and I must have had Jigsaw on my mind. This gave my son a really good laugh!