Alternative Dye for Projects

While looking on Pinterest, I find cool bath bomb recipes, body scrub recipes, etc. They all had something in common, they required some kind of dye. Either soap dye or food coloring. I didn't have any of that, and so I thought of what I could use instead. I came up with the idea of cutting open a marker and using the ink out of that!

While looking on Pinterest, I find cool bath bomb recipes, body scrub recipes, etc. They all had something in common, they required some kind of dye. Either soap dye or food coloring. I didn't have any of that, and so I thought of what I could use instead. I came up with the idea of cutting open a marker and using the ink out of that! And it worked:)

Of course some might be like: isn't that bad for you, you know all those chemicals? Well guess what, I happened to have non-toxic markers so I figured it was perfect!

The picture is of a scrub I colored with this technique. Check out my posts for the recipe to the scrub, I have multiple you can try ;)

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts MiscellaneousSeptember 17, 2020
🌻
🎃
🎂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Alternative-Dye-for-Projects-1.html