Alternative to the Swiffer WetJet

I bought a Swiffer Wet Jet about a year ago, and it continuously would work and then didn't work. Eventually after trying all solutions, it was totally dead. I bought a second one and I kept pressing the sprayer button every few days and it seemed to be working when I was not using it. But then I used it ,and, again, it has totally died. Even though the product doesn't do a very good job at cleaning, I still used it because using a regular mop is just too much work. But I have decided to give up on Swiffer Wet Jets. Does anyone know of a similar product that really does work-continuously that I could buy?

I got microfiber mop and I spray my solution on it. It is old school and works fine

You can try to use a O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop. Here in Tahiti we do not have these types of items that we can buy. However, we do have the handle like a mop and a pad we can add to the handle that works great. The pads remove easily and you can toss them in the machine and wash them up.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsOctober 16, 2019
🍂
🎄

Cleaning ToolsCleaning