Apple Brown Betty Crumble
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
Source: Found in a old file
- Apple Filling
- 3 large cooking apples
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp softened butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Peel, core and cut apples into small pieces.
- Place apples, allspice and water into a small casserole dish. Cover and place in microwave on high for about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and flour.
- Stir in oats and sugar.
- Put the crumble mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake for around 5 minutes or until crispy and brown on the top.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.