Apple and Brie Hand Pies
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
August 6, 2020
Make this sweet and savory dessert in under 25 minutes (if you have a ready to bake pie crust ready to use).
Also - option to drizzle with honey on top after baking to eat or add honey before baking, or no honey.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 handpies
- 1 9 inch Ready to Bake Pie Crust
- 4 Slices of Brie
- 1/2 Apple
- 1 tsp Butter
- Dash of Ground cinnamon
- Optional Honey
- I was able to make (8) 4 inch circles with my 9 inch pie crust.
- Slice apples and place a couple pieces in the center.
- Slice of brie on top of each.
- Add a dash of cinnamon.
- Cover pie with remaining circles. Use your hand or fork to seal the dough together.
- Score an X on top.
- Add a little butter on top or brush egg wash.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. (I was a little late at taking mine out but they were still tasty!)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.