Berry Hand Pies
Use cookie cutters to make these cute berry flavor jam hand pies. The kids will love the fun shapes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
We are going on a week of being quarantined and it's not an easy adjustment. It's nice to make the kids a little treat so here's an easy recipe you can make - berry hand pies with cute shapes, animal cut outs.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: Depends how many you want to make
- pie dough
- strawberry spread jam
- blueberry jam
- Using cookie cutters, press out shapes/animal/design you would like. You'll need 2 per hand pie.
- Top off 1 of 2 cut outs with jam of your choice.
- Place the pie dough over jam and pinch together.
- Cut some slits and brush with water.
- Optional - leftover scraps you can top off with a little bit of raw cane sugar
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.