Berry Hand Pies
We are going on a week of being quarantined and it's not an easy adjustment. It's nice to make the kids a little treat so here's an easy recipe you can make - berry hand pies with cute shapes, animal cut outs.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: Depends how many you want to make
- pie dough
- strawberry spread jam
- blueberry jam
- Using cookie cutters, press out shapes/animal/design you would like. You'll need 2 per hand pie.
- Top off 1 of 2 cut outs with jam of your choice.
- Place the pie dough over jam and pinch together.
- Cut some slits and brush with water.
- Optional - leftover scraps you can top off with a little bit of raw cane sugar
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!