Making Mango Pocket Pies
April 20, 2019
It's summer season here at my place. I'm starting to think of food and goodies to bring to a beach outing with family and friends. Mangoes are perfect for picnics especially when they are made into desserts.
- instant biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup ripe mango cubes
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Put mango cubes, honey and sugar in a pan and scald over medium heat.
- Dissolve cornstarch in a small amount of water and pour into mixture.
- Let simmer and stir occasionally.
- Turn off heat when mixture is thick and mushy.
- Cut a portion of the instant dough and flatten.
- Put some of mango filling in the center.
- Fold the dough.
- Seal the sides by pressing them with fork.
- Fry until golden brown.
- And voila!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.