Arguing With Parent?

Me and my dad are not getting along right now at home. For the past three days, we have been arguing non stop. How do I resolve this issue so that we can get along for at least until my birthday, which is in a month.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

You need to be more specific about what you are arguing about. It is his home and you have to follow his rules.

Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 424 Answers

Happy Birthday !! Sorry to hear you are not getting along with your dad. Need to know your age, and a little bit on what you are arguing about, do you live there ??

Can you and he sit down quietly and talk it over , do you have a mother who could help with the situation ??? Do so hope you can come to some sort of agreement !!

I think it would be a good idea to talk to your Dad. Ask him to chat with you, asking him to explain his concerns and frustrations. Why are you unhappy with me right now? What can I do to improve myself ? Listen to what he is saying, validate his concerns, and adjust yourself to improve. Father usually knows best, and I would bet that he's just trying to get you to your best self!

Better Living FamilyNovember 6, 2021
🎄
🍂
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Arguing-With-Parent.html