Arm Covers From Cutoff Skinny Jeans

Not to long ago my grand daughter went through a growth spurt and she asked me to turn her skinny jeans into shorts. After cutting above the knees and hemming, I was left with some good material.

After thinking about it, I pulled them up my arms as sleeves. Since the jeans are stretchy, I didn't have to do anything to them. They can be used when trimming shrubs, trees, working in the garden, etc. We live in Florida and I'll wear them in the house when it gets cool, but not cold enough to turn the heat on.

Way to reuse! A little thinking and you have come up with some great ways to put these things to good use instead of sending them to the landfill. I salute you. Every little bit helps!