Assistance with Glassware Identification?

Hello! I am in search of this particular glass cup and was hoping this forum would be able to assist in identifying it. The restaurant where I found this indicated it is "Libbey" glassware, but was unable to provide any additional information. I have searched online, including Libbey's website, but could not find this specific glass. Any help in identifying it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Did you ask on the Libbey site? I have found them to be quite accommodating!

libbey.com/

Thank you for responding! I reached out to a representative from the company, but they were able to identify the glass.

It will be very difficult to ID your glass as Libbey has made thousands of different designs and each model does have a name/number but finding a design without Libbey's help will probably not happen.

At first, I thought it might be Hobstar as this is a very popular design but Hobstar is a little fancier than yours; more cut glass and fancy stems:
www.etsy.com/.../vintage-libbey-hobstar-clear-goblets...

Moat of Libbey's glassware made for the general public has thicker, fancy stems and can be very elaborate.
This glass reminds me of the styles generally sold to higher class restaurants - wholesale in large quantities - well, at least 12 or more.
You can try contacting Libbey for help.
help.libbey.com/.../new

I would suggest you Google restaurant supply companies in the zip code and pay a visit to one or two to see if they recognize your glass.

Thank you! The information you provided has been very helpful.

I spent some time yesterday looking for your glass but I had no luck. I might recommend sending your picture to Replacements.com. They have a section about identifying glasses.

www.replacements.com/crystal_dentify.htm

You might also see if the restaurant would sell you a set. I did this once for a cute tiki glass. The restaurant charged me a reasonable price.

Good luck, it's a neat looking goblet. I wouldn't mind having them myself. :)

Consumer Advice Collectibles GlasswareNovember 23, 2020
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Assistance-with-Glassware-Identification.html