CharityBetter Living

Assistance with Service Dog Fees

I have a cousin who has a service Chihuahua, but it doesn't have the right documentation. They say she needs a vest or something for the dog to be allowed in establishments. The dog has gone everywhere with her, but now one place is giving her a hard time. She's on a fixed income and can't afford the fee. Is there anyone or anyplace that may be able to help her. Thank you.


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

March 21, 20170 found this helpful
Best Answer

You could refer to the US dog Registry. Org website. The basic kit cost $79, for certificate but it depends which one she would need to register for.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
March 18, 20170 found this helpful

In California there is a program called the Assistance Dog Special Allowance Program.

I am pretty sure that if California offers it, many other states do as well

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Better Living CharityMarch 17, 2017
Easter Ideas!
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by ThriftyFun.

Generated 2018/03/15 21:34:52 in 979 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!