Baba Ganouj Recipes
Try this delicious eggplant spread on warm pita bread. This page contains baba ganouj recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
January 13, 2017
Read More Comments
Baba Ganoush is a delicious eggplant dish that originated in Lebanon. It's super easy to make and tastes phenomenal. I love it extra because it's full of fiber!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 small or 2 medium eggplants
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp yogurt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn on your broiler. Prick the eggplants with a fork.
- Place the eggplants and garlic clove in the broiler and grill for about 10 minutes. Flip everything and grill another 10 minutes until softened.
- Peel the skin off the eggplant. It will come right off if cooked long enough.
- Finely chop up peeled eggplant.
- Smash up the grilled clove of garlic and add to eggplant.
- Mix in tahini, yogurt, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Spoon Baba Ganoush into a serving bowl. Make a circular well in the dip and carefully pour in olive oil. Garnish with parsley and olives if you desire. Serve with warmed pita bread. Enjoy!
Roast eggplant in a 450 degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes, turning once, or until flesh is very tender and a sharp knife pierces without resistanceRead More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.