Baby Bunting Birthday Card
This pretty keepsake card is easily made for a boy or girl's first birthday. It is an excellent choice to make for your child or a friend's little one's special day. Learn how to make a baby bunting birthday card
in this guide.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make this keepsake card for your little baby girl to celebrate her first birthday.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8.2 x 5.6 in light blue marbled cardstock
- pink patterned papers
- 2 small silver brads
- 1 pair small wiggle eyes
- 1 blue flat-back heart rhinestone
- 1 die-cut message tag ~ for this project, a tag with the message "With Love" was used
- Artline 750 marker
- Pilot silver marker pen
- craft glue
- bear-shaped cookie cutter
- matching envelope
- Score the 8.2 x 5.6 inch blue marbled cardboard in half to create a card sized 5.6 x 4.1 inches.
- Cut a piece sized 5.2 x 3.8 inches from one of the pink patterned papers.
- With the fold at the top, position and glue the 5.2 x 3.8 inch patterned paper to the front of the card, carefully ensuring that it is an equal distance from the edges.
- Use the Artline 750 marker to draw the line from which the bunting flags will hang.
- Use the bear-shaped cookie cutter to trace a bear onto a piece of patterned paper and cut it out.
- Glue the wiggle eyes in place, and use the brads to add two buttons to the bear's tummy.
- Cut triangular flags from different pieces of patterned paper.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to trace around the edges of the bear and the flags. Also make a border around the 5.2 x 3.8 inch pink patterned paper on the front of the card.
- Glue the bear and bunting flags in position on the front of the card.
- Draw a big 1 on another piece of patterned paper and cut it out.
- Glue it in place, and then glue the flat-back rhinestone over the number 1.
- Glue the die-cut message in place.