Baby Bunting Birthday Card
Make this keepsake card for your little baby girl to celebrate her first birthday.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8.2 x 5.6 in light blue marbled cardstock
- pink patterned papers
- 2 small silver brads
- 1 pair small wiggle eyes
- 1 blue flat-back heart rhinestone
- 1 die-cut message tag ~ for this project, a tag with the message "With Love" was used
- Artline 750 marker
- Pilot silver marker pen
- craft glue
- bear-shaped cookie cutter
- matching envelope
- Score the 8.2 x 5.6 inch blue marbled cardboard in half to create a card sized 5.6 x 4.1 inches.
- Cut a piece sized 5.2 x 3.8 inches from one of the pink patterned papers.
- With the fold at the top, position and glue the 5.2 x 3.8 inch patterned paper to the front of the card, carefully ensuring that it is an equal distance from the edges.
- Use the Artline 750 marker to draw the line from which the bunting flags will hang.
- Use the bear-shaped cookie cutter to trace a bear onto a piece of patterned paper and cut it out.
- Glue the wiggle eyes in place, and use the brads to add two buttons to the bear's tummy.
- Cut triangular flags from different pieces of patterned paper.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to trace around the edges of the bear and the flags. Also make a border around the 5.2 x 3.8 inch pink patterned paper on the front of the card.
- Glue the bear and bunting flags in position on the front of the card.
- Draw a big 1 on another piece of patterned paper and cut it out.
- Glue it in place, and then glue the flat-back rhinestone over the number 1.
- Glue the die-cut message in place.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.