Baby Geese

Baby Geese
Baby Geese

They are not MY pets but they really love to see me because I go to the river each day and feed them. We named them Paris and France because they seem so elegant in the water! Me and my children go there each day to feed them! Enjoy, they are too sweet!

We taught the babies, Paris and France how to catch! When you throw the food, they have learned if we snap our fingers, they will watch and catch it (the bread) before it ever gets to the water!

By Tenderheart from Eastliverpool, OH

Baby Geese

adorable (07/19/2007)

By suzanne

Baby Geese

They are darling! I can't imagine you teaching them to catch, tho - that's amazing! God bless you! (07/19/2007)

By Pat Giles

Baby Geese

Oh, they are soooooo sweet! (07/19/2007)

By Elaine

Baby Geese

Oh, they're darling little cuties! (07/19/2007)

By Stacey Silva

Baby Geese

Feed them rolled oats, not a lot of bread, it's to much dough for them. Or cut corn off the cob and feed them corn. Give them lettuce pieces, even clover. Geese eat a lot of greens, but not the bread. I have geese and they are cute, (07/20/2007)

By marieaa65