Baby Ruth Bar Recipes
These cookie bars have a taste reminiscent of the famous candy. This page contains Baby Ruth bar recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Just like the Baby Ruth candy bar!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Source: Recipes From Magickal Kitchens
- 1 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white corn syrup
- 8 cups oatmeal
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 6 oz. package chocolate chips
- 1/2 6 oz. package butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts/peanuts
- Melt margarine. Add brown sugar, syrup, peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla. Put in 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- For the topping, melt together all ingredients and spread on top
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Heat sugars and syrups and stir until boiling. Remove; add peanut butter. Pour over cornflakes and peanuts. Spread on greased cookie sheet. Melt chocolate chips and spread over bars. Cool, then cut in bars.
By Robin from Washington, IA