Baby Spiders in Bathroom

I'm abnormally scared of finding an adult of these baby spiders that keep crawling round my bathroom. This screams 'massive mummy spider somewhere' as there are at least 10 a day that I'm flushing and they're all identical. Is there any other solution to this or do I need to find a new home?

The mother is dead by the time the babies hatch. One of her last living acts is reproducing.

For spider management, try this link: http://www.home  -rid-of-spiders/

All female spiders do not die after their eggs are hatched. Many live on to reproduce again, and again, and again. Whether the mother dies after hatching depends upon the species of spider.

There are many sites online with suggestions for spider control. Another good site is:

http://pestcont  door-Spiders.htm

LOL Dinah, I know that! I was trying to make her feel better. If she has bad dreams tonight, it will be your fault.

Whether they die or not, spiders smell with their feet. They hate peppermint. Try the essential oils on cotton balls and see if you can't chase them away. Good luck.

I would vacuum them with a vacuum with a hose, going all over the bathroom. Then I would take the vacuum outside and empty it first then if the vacuum has a blower setting I would blow the opposite direction leaving on for some period of time.

I would do this several days in a row to make sure I got them all. I don't know about spraying with insect killer inside the vacuum.