Bailey (Boxer Mix)

Your Pet's Age
2

Your Pet's Breed
Boxer Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
In March of 2015, I heard of a dog in a bad situation that needed a new home. It didn't matter what kind or age or what, it only mattered that she needed me as much as I needed her.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Mostly she jumps in the air while simultaneously spinning in a circle. Scared me at first, I thought for sure she'd gone crazy!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
This photo shows the little fuzzy toy I got her the first day. She chewed it and slept with it for weeks. She had obviously never lived inside. No one had ever played games with her. 10 months on, she's barely learned how to play, and that it's safe. I will take care of her forever, she has nothing else to fear ever again.