Baked Eggplant Roll-Ups
A great way to use up leftover ricotta cheese. Good for meatless days.
Total Time: 10 minutes to assemble and 35 to bake.
Source: My own recipe.
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/2 lb ricotta cheese
- garlic powder, Italian seasoning, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 lb mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 jar marinara sauce
- Peel the eggplant and slice thinly the long way.
- Microwave until you can roll the eggplant easily. (It took my microwave about 2 minutes).
- Spread each slice with ricotta cheese.
- Sprinkle each slice with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Roll each slice up.
- Coat the bottom of a pan with marinara sauce.
- Place each slice seam-side down in the pan.
- Top with marinara sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.