Banana Almond Flour Muffins
Bananas, almond flour, cashew butter, chocolate chips, and more combine to make these healthy and delicious muffins. Try some today using the recipe below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a simple, healthy and tasty muffin recipe. All ingredients mixed together in just one bowl. Hope you try these and enjoy some banana almond flour muffins!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 11-12 muffins
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Bakers extract (vanilla extract)
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Crack an egg, add cashew butter, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add sliced banana and mash. I like my banana to be chunky, but it is your preference.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg, salt and mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chia seeds.
- Line muffin pan and pour in mixture. As a touch, I added some chocolate chips in each.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 12-15 minutes, or until ready.