Banana Almond Flour Muffins
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
November 8, 2019
Here's a simple, healthy and tasty muffin recipe. All ingredients mixed together in just one bowl. Hope you try these and enjoy some banana almond flour muffins!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 11-12 muffins
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Bakers extract (vanilla extract)
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Crack an egg, add cashew butter, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add sliced banana and mash. I like my banana to be chunky, but it is your preference.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg, salt and mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chia seeds.
- Line muffin pan and pour in mixture. As a touch, I added some chocolate chips in each.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 12-15 minutes, or until ready.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.