Banana Cherry Spinach Smoothie
An ice cream smoothie blended with fruits and veggies.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 fresh peeled banana
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 5 scoops churned (half the fat) vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
- Put frozen cherries in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until defrosted (about 1 minute on high). Pour cherries into blender.
- Peel fresh banana and put banana into blender. Throw the peel away.
- Add milk, scoops of ice cream and spinach to blender.
- Place lid on blender then press the chop button for a minute until the contents are smooth. Press liquefy button for another minute until the contents are liquefied.
- Pour contents into glasses and enjoy. Kids might like a straw.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.