Easy Banana Ice Cream

I love banana ice cream but it's kinda expensive. I shouldn't eat cartons and cartons of ice cream! This is a simple and much healthier version of my favorite ice cream.

Total Time: About 5 minutes

1. Freeze your bananas. I just break them into small chunks and put them in a zipper bag. You could also freeze them on a sheet, to prevent the bananas from sticking together.
  2. Put your bananas in the food processor. There are probably other contraptions you could use to do this. I just use my food processor.
  3. Mix up the bananas. If the mix is too dry, you could add a splash of milk or other dairy alternative. The mix will get really creamy like ice cream. When it hits that stage, it's done.
  4. It tastes great just like this, but I add some chocolate chunks and walnuts.
  5. Just fold nuts and chocolate in.
  6. Eat immediately or freeze a little while for a thicker consistency.

Oh my gosh was it delicious!!!! I love it and can not wait to make endless possibilities!!