Banana Raisin Cupcake Recipe
These delicious banana raison cupcakes are sure to be a hit with anyone who tastes them. This is a guide about banana raisin cupcakes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have a lot banana recipes this Valentine's season. We have just harvested plenty of bananas in different varieties. Now I am making a very simple cupcake using green bananas. I found green bananas to be best used in these cakes because of its strong and inviting aroma.
- 2 pcs bananas mashed
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 pcs eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 F). Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add mashed banana, egg and butter.
- Mix until batter is evenly distributed.
- Add a drop of vanilla extract. Continue mixing.
- Sprinkle raisins to the batter and mix.
- Half fill the cupcake molds with mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
In This Guide