Banana and Tea for Watering Your Plants

Put banana peels and tea bags in water overnight, and use this water as a pick me up for your plants. This is a page about banana and tea for your plants.

I eat a banana everyday, and always throw the peel away, I also drink tea everyday and throw out the tea bags. I have now tried throwing the tea bags and banana peels in water, making a tea out of it, and it helps your plants stand up and cheer! The potassium in the peels, and the antioxidant in the tea are a great combination for plants. I put them in a bucket of water, let sit overnight, and use the "tea" as a pick me up for plants, both indoors and out.

They seem to love it.

Source: A gardner friend had read about this, but hadn't tried it yet.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceNovember 5, 2017
📓
🌻
😷
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Banana-and-Tea-for-Watering-Your-Plants.html