Bath Tips and Tricks
There are many ways to enjoy saving on toiletries for bathing. This page contains bath tips and tricks
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here are frugal bath tips:
- To scent your bath water, add the last bit of your perfume, even if it is dried up and cannot be worn anymore. You can even float the empty bottle in the bath water!
- If you have a scent that's too strong for you when you apply it, you can dilute it in your bath water.
- For a spa experience, add epsom salts (you can half with bath salts to make them last).
- Samples of body wash can be used as bubble bath.
- To rid your hair of buildup, add a few tablespoons of baking soda to your first application of shampoo.
- Remember most shampoo can be diluted in half, and is still effective.
By pam munro from L.A, CA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.