Beaded Felt Pins
Felt is an easy material to use in many types of crafts. This is a guide about beaded felt pins.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A colorful beaded pin with felt backing.
- scrap of felt or fleece
- 1 package small, sparkly beads
- thread and bead needle
- craft jewelry pin
- Make or copy a daisy-type flower pattern.
- Pin to felt or fleece, then cut one of the pattern size, one larger, and one smaller.
- String beads onto thread, then place the stringed beads around the outside of the large flower, tacking with glue or thread as you go.
- Repeat step 3 for medium and small flowers.
- Glue medium flower to top of large flower, and small flower to top of medium flower.
- Attach pin to the back of the large flower.
- You now have a sparkly flower pin to wear and brighten up your day!
By rosa (Guest Post)
August 28, 20050 found this helpful
I love it, think I will try to make one , some year ! I have a million projects in the frying pan right now ! :-)
By br459lady (Guest Post)
September 3, 20050 found this helpful
looks nice , well give it a try