BedroomDecorating

Bedroom Paint Color Advice to Coordinate With Silver Metal Frame Bed

I have a silver bed that I would like to use in a guest bed room. What color can I paint the wall? I am trying to update. It is just a plain metal silver bed.

By donna from Addison, IL

I would consider silver a neutral color, therefore any color you like should go with it. Also stop and think about the combinations of Christmas tree ornament that you see. Anyway around here, I see a lot of silver, blue and white combinations.

Redbatterb,
Thank you, love those colors. Exspecially, since I wish everyone felt like it was Christmas all year long!

A lovely warm blue (w hues of gray), it's like a neutral as is green. (a soft sage) they are warm & calming colors.

The softer lighter colors enhance the size of the room making it seem larger. Warm, light color is calming & soothing. You want ur bedroom to b ur oasis. Sweet dreams!