Beetle Photos

Category Wildlife
Beetles are a common visitor to your home and garden. With their array of colors and shapes they are often the subject of amateur and professional photographers alike. This page contains beetle photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Look what a lovely beetle I found on my lace screen in front of our door. I had to take this shot! It is so beautiful. I never see them unless they get on our insect screen, and the porch light is on.

By Robyn from Tennessee

Beetle on Lace

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This is a picture my 12 year old son took using the macro mode on my camera. It's amazing the pictures you can get when you get up close and personal.

By lindy from Unionbridge, MD

Bug on flowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

The other day I ignored this bug, but my husband retrieved it. My oldest son loves bugs. He decided to pet the bug and hold it for a little while and I had to get several pictures of him with it.

By Emily

A girl holding a beetle.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This bug was hiding under a container on my front porch. I have no idea what it is, but it was pretty neat looking.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes