Behr Exterior Paint Reviews

Category Paint
Behr exterior paint from Home Depot comes in a wide variety of colors and was given an excellent review in this user's post. Notable was its durability. This is a guide containing Behr exterior paint reviews.

I added color to my wood privacy fence by using the Behr exterior paint. I love color and natural earth tone colors. When it comes to a wood fence, it fades over time and has a grayish color that is boring. So, I painted it. I used the Behr product from Home Depot and chose California Rustic Red.

I experimented with Thompson's for the smaller front portion of the privacy fence. It faded quickly. I liked the Behr product because the color has lasted for several years; at least 8-10 years. It is time to repaint, but what a way to add color to your fence. Even my neighbors was amazed and impressed. It's a beautiful idea and the color I chose goes so well when the grass and plants are in bloom. Even in the wintertime, it added cheer to the back yard.

I brushed each board and did it the old fashioned way with a hand brush. I considered using a sprayer. However, if there is a breeze, I didn't want to take a chance of it spreading to my neighbor's side. Plus, it is a great way to exercise the arms. I would wake up early, work on it for about 2 hours before having to go to work. It depends on the size of your yard. I preferred morning hours since it can get pretty hot in the spring and summer in Florida.

In addition, I put good plant hangers on the 4x4's and it just beautifies the yard and fence even more. I highly recommend this. I have received so many compliments by doing this to my wood privacy fence. So pick your color. You will definitely enjoy it. I'll find some pictures to post.

By Shelley from Pensacola, FL