Bell Pepper Salsa
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 6, 2020
Make this healthy, fresh and delicious salsa with just a few ingredients and spices. This salsa is very versatile and can be eaten in different ways like: with chips, in tacos, burritos, wraps, salads, as a side dish and etc.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Varies depending how you are using the salsa
- 2 bell pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of lemon wedges
- Wash and prep all your ingredients. Chop bell peppers, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
- Place the chopped ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut lemon into wedge and squeeze 2-3 depending only your preference. Mix.
- Add all the spices. Feel free to adjust more/less on spices (depending on your personal preference).
- Scoop your avocado in and mix. Now ready to enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.