Bell Pepper Salsa
Make this delicious fresh salsa from bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, avocados, and spices. Use as you would any salsa on tacos, burritos, chips, etc.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make this healthy, fresh and delicious salsa with just a few ingredients and spices. This salsa is very versatile and can be eaten in different ways like: with chips, in tacos, burritos, wraps, salads, as a side dish and etc.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Varies depending how you are using the salsa
- 2 bell pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of lemon wedges
- Wash and prep all your ingredients. Chop bell peppers, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
- Place the chopped ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut lemon into wedge and squeeze 2-3 depending only your preference. Mix.
- Add all the spices. Feel free to adjust more/less on spices (depending on your personal preference).
- Scoop your avocado in and mix. Now ready to enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.