EyesMake Up Tips

Best Waterproof Mascara

My daughter is getting married next weekend and I can not find a waterprrof mascara that will stay on and not smudge! I have tried so many kinds and am willing to pay whatever I need to to find one that will work. Please tell me your best choice for a waterproof mascara is,as there has to be some I have't tried.

Thank you!

By mindy from Terrebonne, OR

I like using Loreal Voluminous Naturale. I've had no problem with it running and I have teared up with it on. I also like it because it is not heavy and does not mat when putting it on. Well worth the price for me. I get it from Wal-mart.

I always use CoverGirl Professional, waterproof and smudgeproof, in the blue tube. I wear this to the pool for swimming, to sad movies, and to funerals and weddings, where I know I am going to be a veritable waterworks.

Other Covergirl kinds that give your a longer look are also good, but they will not stand up to tears and dabbing with a kleenex like this kind.

Lancome mascaras (both water proof and regular) work best for me. It doesn't flake or smudge and stays put forever. Well worth the extra cost. I've used it for years.

I have a very difficult time finding a mascara that doesn't smudge or run. After I turned about 45 nothing even showed up much on my lashes. Then I discovered "Falsies" mascara at Walmart for about $5, it is in a bright pink foiled tube and it works amazing!