Bleach Stains on Pajamas

I got some lil bleach stains on my black Polo pajamas and I was wondering do any of you guys know how I can get them out?

The color is bleached out. Use a permanent black marker to make them less noticeable

You can't remove them as the colour has been taken out. Try spot dying them black with Rit dye

I hate when that happens. The bleach removed the color from the spot.

Using a permanent black sharpie on the spots is the best way to hide the damage, but if you are like me, it is not a perfect match and I can always tell where the spots were.

You could go all retro and tie dye the entire set with bleach. I have done that with shirts and it is a really neat affect!! That would turn your jammies into a fashion statement circa the 1970s!!

I agree - color is gone so spots are permanent.
Use a permanent black marker but maybe take the marker and place tip on a plate and add a drop of water so the color is not so black. Then use a q-tip and add the watered down ink to the spots.

Be sure you only have one layer of cloth or the marker will go through to the other layer. Place paper or rag between layers.
This will not show up as much as the sharp black of a marker or pen.
You may have to do this again in the future.

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingJuly 30, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻