Bleach Water for Rinsing Dishes

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

Soaking dishes in bleach water.My complex shares a very large waterheater between 4 units. So sometimes, getting grease off my dishes isn't easy, as the water is actually hotter in the bathroom than in the kitchen.

So while doing some retail therapy, I found this nice little tub. I took a chance that it fit the way I wanted it to, but even if it hadn't, I could have used it for food.

It did. Now, I fill the sink with hot soapy water, and this with hot bleach water. Except for having to twirl the plates in it, it works great. It has helped a lot. N-JOY!!

Soaking dishes in bleach water.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesAugust 12, 2020
🐛
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bleach-Water-for-Rinsing-Dishes-1.html