Bleach to Clean Ink in Dryer

I tried several ideas and this is what worked for me. My dryer has a white drum and it was covered in ink (about 80%). I soaked a old clean towel in a hot water/bleach solution. I used a half of bucket water with 2 cups of bleach. I let the rag soak and then I put the dripping rag in the dryer. I ran it on high heat for about 30 minutes. It really works!

It removed most of the stains. I cleaned the rest up with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser with nail polish remover. All the stains are completely gone. I never thought I would get them out. I washed the drum out good with a warm soapy rag to pick up any residue.

Anonymous

Thank you thank you. ..this was the only thing that worked for me. .you just saved my son loool