Blemishes Breaking Out on Ears?

How do I keep my ears from breaking out?

By Brianna

I use to have the same problem. For years I wore only real gold and silver jewelry, always envied the women with the wonderful costume jewelry. I found a trick if you put Neosporin on the back of the earring post as well as on your ear lobe, you won't have any problems. No more redness, itchy ear lobes, pain. It feels great to wear all the wonderful fashion pieces.

If you have a pair of studs that don't hurt your ears, and the cheap earrings you want to wear are dangley, usually there is a small loop/hole that attaches that dangley part of the earring to the cheap hook or stud piece that goes through your ear. Take of the cheap hook and feed the stud that doesn't hurt your ear. Voila! Interchangeable earrings that will never hurt again!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne PreventionNovember 20, 2012
🎂
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Blemishes-Breaking-Out-on-Ears.html