Making Blueberry Apple Pie
The combination of apples and blueberries makes for a delicious pie for any occasion. The recipe is quick and easy and the result is sure to please everyone.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a lovely, fresh out of to the oven pie that is perfect to serve at any holiday party.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time: 1.5 hours
- 2 pieces pie crust
- 3 cups apples
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Slice apples thinly and place in a bowl.
- Add blueberries, flour, ground cinnamon, lemon juice, pinch of salt. Combine and add agave. Stir until equally coated.
- Place the pie crust on the bottom of the pan and poke holes with your fork as shown below. Then, fill with the blueberry and apple filling.
- Cut butter into cubes and top off.
- Using the remaining pie crust, place on top and seal the pie. Cut lines to allow steam to come out while pie is baking.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Now change the oven temperature to 350 F and bake for 30-40 minutes or until ready.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.