Blueberry Apple Pie Recipe
The combination of apples and blueberries makes for a delicious pie for any occasion. This page contains blueberry apple pie recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a lovely, fresh out of to the oven pie that is perfect to serve at any holiday party.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time: 1.5 hours
- 2 pieces pie crust
- 3 cups apples
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Slice apples thinly and place in a bowl.
- Add blueberries, flour, ground cinnamon, lemon juice, pinch of salt. Combine and add agave. Stir until equally coated.
- Place the pie crust on the bottom of the pan and poke holes with your fork as shown below. Then, fill with the blueberry and apple filling.
- Cut butter into cubes and top off.
- Using the remaining pie crust, place on top and seal the pie. Cut lines to allow steam to come out while pie is baking.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Now change the oven temperature to 350 F and bake for 30-40 minutes or until ready.
December 3, 20170 found this helpful
I want some right now :D
December 6, 20170 found this helpful
Me too, hehe! :)