Making a Bottle Top Thimble
You know those little tops on hairsprays and other styling products? I found one on the washer one day, put it on my finger, don't ask why, and thought, hey, this is just like a thimble!:) You just need to dress it up a bit before using. It works great and is way prettier than the thimbles I actually bought.
Total Time: Under 20 minutes
- styling product top
- plastic ribbon/fancy trim
- flatback gem
- glue gun
- Wrap your trim around your top and decide where to cut. The ends should just meet.
- Glue this to your top. If you are using a lacey or non-solid trim, do not put too much hot glue down, otherwise it will ooze through.
- Glue a flatback gem to the top of your top.:)
- All set. Now go sew something and try it out!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.