Brainstorm: Non-MLM Work From Home Ideas?

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 267 Posts

A woman working at home giving a high-five to her cat.There are many people looking for ways to earn money at home, either part time or as a full time career. It is even more true now that the COVID shutdowns showed us all how many jobs can be handled remotely. If you are able to earn a living working from home, please tell us how you do it.

We aren't looking for self promotion or MLM opportunities and we won't be posting access codes or personal links, only legitimate employment opportunities. We would rather find out how you discovered your work at home opportunity and what were the benefits and challenges involved.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 196 Feedbacks

I am a full time virtual assistant. Have been for almost 5 years as a solopreneur.

Basically I am a secretary/admin assistant for clients who need to do their best when they delegate to me. I have had clients all over the US.

All work is done remotely. I email projects or drop them into Google or One Drive or Dropbox files. Rarely I put files on CD or jump drives and hand them off to the clients. I make phone calls, I do data entry, design eye catching PowerPoints, design Excel spreadsheets, and much more.

Don't fall for scams that tell you can can be a VA with no skills and only work a few hours a day and make money. Not true. They are MLM type scams where you sell lies to other vulnerable people.

I work 40+ hours a week and it is work like any other job, but I am my own boss.

You need to have skills in your niche. A niche is the type of work you do. VAs can be social media managers, do calendar management, do research, writing etc. You have to be a go-getter and well organized.

I am happy to share more if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the great reply. Sounds like an interesting job that is always changing, hard to be bored. :)

It is awesome! I feel blessed to be able to do this!

Anonymous

I have found that there are many available jobs that are remote on the temp agency job sites - Aston Carter is the one I currently work for. Temp agencies even offer benefits now.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

I don't do it, as I have a full-time job, but certified teachers can do virtual tutoring or teaching online.

Budget & Finance Making Money Work From HomeNovember 22, 2021
🎄
🎂
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Brainstorm-Non-MLM-Work-From-Home-Ideas.html