Breaker in Bedroom Tripped?

The breaker in bedroom/bathroom tripped. I reset it and it tripped after a few seconds. I tried again the same thing. I went and turned off all the lights and ceiling fan in the bathroom then reset the breaker and it seems to be working fine. Should I be concerned? This house is 2 years old and we haven't added anything new to the rooms that the breaker tripped. I am not sure if it was a fluke or something of a bigger concern.

It sounds like you have a short in some wiring. You should check to see the lamps or other electrical items you have plugged in. You can do this by unplugging them all and turning back on the breaker. Only test the light switch and fan first. Now plug in one of the electrical items to the outlet and test again. You'll easily find out which one is shorting out the circuit.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalJune 22, 2015
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Breaker-in-Bedroom-Tripped.html