Broom for Cleaning Bathtub

Now that I'm an Oldie but Goodie, I have found an easier way to clean the bathtub. After my shower, I lightly sprinkle cleanser in tub. I got a broom from Dollar Tree, wet it and swish it all over, tub and walls. Let it sit for half hour. Then wet the broom and swish again to rinse. I also like to use a soda bottle to rinse tub and walls. When done, I rinse the broom out. Now, that's nice and clean too!

Very clever! Thanks

I just love this idea - I have an older broom that I do not sweep with anymore because the bristles on it have shortened down to stubs from wear and tear, BUT after reading this I now know exactly what I am going to do with 'it' - thanks!