Brownies Fruit Delight
December 10, 2019
Christmas is coming and there's plenty of recipes to learn and share. Kids love brownies that are mostly topped with nuts. This time I'm gonna make a fruity twist to this yummy treat.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil/melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate with raisins
- 1/2 cup mixed fruits, drained
- Combine oil or melted butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the cocoa powder and continue to mix.
- Next, melt chocolate and pour into mixture.
- Add the flour. Mix until well combined.
- Now fold in the mixed fruits.
- Pour mixture in a greased and lined pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice into squares and top with mixed fruits.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 13:52:57 in 4 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.