Two Ingredient Brownies
What could be simpler than making brownies using only two ingredients? This is a page about two ingredient brownies
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These two ingredient brownies are amazing! They have no flour whatsoever but you would not even miss it. Usually when you have "two ingredient brownies", one of the ingredients is brownie mix. In this case, it's just Nutella and eggs. You will adore these moist souffle like brownies!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 8 brownies (or 20 brownie bites, as pictured)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (I used a toaster oven). Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with slightly overhanging parchment paper and lightly grease (I greased both sides).
- Whisk eggs with medium speed for about 5 minutes, then high for about 5 more. I used a handheld mixer. The eggs will multiply in size and be bright yellow.
- Place Nutella in a microwavable bowl and heat for 30 to 60 seconds, until soft and creamy.
- Drop spoonfuls of it into the beaten egg and keep whizzing with mixer until all the Nutella is thoroughly mixed with the eggs.
- Pour all the Nutella egg mixture into the pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. The brownies are done when they pull away from the sides of the dish, or you do a poke test in the center and it comes out clean.
- Optional: Add a bit more Nutella to the top. Its a perfect frosting!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.