Caramel Pecan Brownie Recipes
Adding caramel and pecans to your brownies makes a great dessert even better. This page contains caramel pecan brownie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I saw the Kraft Caramel Bits at the store and just had to try them. These brownies were so delicious!
- 1 box brownie mix, prepare according to pkg.
- 1 cup Kraft Caramel Bits
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven based on directions. Then make brownie batter according to package.
- Add caramel bits and pecans, stirring well.
- Pour batter into well oiled baking pan.
- Bake brownies according to directions. Enjoy!
- 1 pkg. fudge brownie mix (21 oz.)
- 20 caramels
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (opt.)
Prepare and bake package of fudge brownie mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small saucepan over low heat, melt caramels with milk. Stir until smooth. Immediately after removing brownies from oven, sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. Drizzle with caramel. Cool completely before cutting.
By Robin from Washington, IA