Bunting Greetings Card
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
This greetings card is decorated with cute mini celebratory bunting and is easier to make than it looks. It is suitable for most occasions such as birthdays, congratulations, Mother's Day, Father's day, or anything that needs celebrating.
- 1 blank greetings card
- 5 rolls of decorative sticky tape
- 1 length of fine cord to fit the width of the card
- pre printed greetings (or print your own)
- suitable glue, I used PVA
- Cut a small length of tape and fold it over the cord near one end, sticking it to itself.
- Repeat with 2 more, spacing them out to fit the width of the card.
- Add 2 more in between.
- Trim them all to the same length.
- Cut a triangle from the bottom of each to make a "v" shaped edge.
- Glue the ends of the cord to the card.
- A dab of glue will keep the little flags in place.
- Add a message of your choice. Print one out yourself if you can't find any to buy.
- Add one to the inside too if you like.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.