Buy Faux Quilts to Save Money

I love quilts so much because they are not only warm, but they are colorful and useful, and they are a part of our history. I was at Walmart and I found this colorful pillow sham and I had to buy it. The sham looks like a quilt but is not sewed like a quilt, but rather just a print.

It is so beautiful that I am going to start collecting shams and faux quilts. It is one way to have a house full of quilt-looking designs, without paying the high price for quilts at the store.

These are amazing, aren't they? If you ever have the time, you can also hand stitch or machine stitch them to an older blanket and have double the warmth but make them look even more like home made.