Product FinderConsumer Advice

Buying Accessories for HandyStitch Sewing Machine

I want to know where can I get accessories needed to use my HandyStitch. I received it and my daughter borrowed it and misplaced the bobbins, threaders, and needles.

Best Answer

This is such an inexpensive machine that buying/replacing accessories would probably cost as much as a new machine - but I do not believe you will find replacement parts for sale. Sometimes things like this are sold on eBay but most likely very rarely.

I believe you would be better off to look for a newer model that has all the accessories with it.

www.amazon.com/.../B01FVVTYYU?tag=thrif06-20

From what I have read, these machines break so easily and have terrible reviews. Save your money and buy a basic used sewing machine. Estate sales are great for finding them.

I can't find anyone selling replacement parts for this machine. Your machine doesn't have good reviews and it seems to break easily. I would try and find a better machine for you to use.

You'll find the bulk of your luck online on eBay and Amazon for replacement bits