Buying Replacements Plates for a George Foreman Grill

Where can I buy replacement plates for a George Foreman grill model GRP99?

You could try sears, and Amazon, - www.amazon.com/.../s?k=George+foreman (Affiliate Link) ! Also have on Ebay!

These will be expensive but can be found new and used.
Check out the George Foreman site first:

spectrumbrandsparts.com/search?type=product&q=grp99

Here is another site:

www.appliancefactoryparts.com/.../grp99.html

I did find one set on eBay but they may not last for sale very long so check this link. Be sure to check seller and read everything before buying.

www.ebay.com/.../124104369654?epid=19027496963&hash...

Where I am every yard sale and thrift store has Forman grills. It is so cheap to get them and use them for parts.

I found one (not my model) in a thrift store and cleaned up all the parts and sold them on eBay.

I normally agree with everything you write (I'm not saying you are wrong this time) but I think in this case you may be forgetting that not everyone has the available time to frequent yard sales and thrift stores (or many may not wish to) so this avenue may not be feasible for everyone.

I sold on eBay for many years and now my daughter has taken over this adventure and she does the same as you mentioned but I think it is very rare to find this model of George Foreman grill at this type of 'store' as it is not one of their most common models but is one of the most expensive models and it is more difficult to find a used one.

www.amazon.com/.../B014WNFK1Y (Affiliate Link)

I appreciate the reminder! My rare downtime is when I have my fun time going doing the sales...I am a bit of a unicorn in this respect :) I forget others aren't all in like I am.

Sadly, now everything is cancelled, finding everything is going to be more challenging for a while!

I am always surprised that I find so much of what I need tho! Just before all this chaos started,. I mentioned to hubby that I wanted a plastic drawer cabinet to organize our tool corner in the basement. Two days later I found one by the curb a few street over marked free! I was tickled pink! A good hose down it I am good to go!

Thanks for being a kind and gentle voice of reason!! Stay safe!!

Hopefully all of the precautions taking place will help to keep everyone safe even though it may be a trying time for many.

I'm like you - I rarely buy new as I can usually find something to convert to what I'm looking for.
Curbside items can be an adventure.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 15, 2020
🐰
👒
🐛
🌻
😷

Generated 2020-03-21 07:26:16 in 945 msecs. ⛅️️

Product FinderConsumer Advice